The vision we share …the legacy we create.
Your commitment to Flathead Land Trust reflects the vision we share for the Flathead’s future – where our working farms, wildlife habitat, and recreation opportunities are inseparable parts of our heritage. With good stewardship of these extraordinary natural values, together we’re ensuring that generations to come will continue to enjoy our “Flathead Way of Life.”
“We consider living here a privilege. As part of that gift, our response is to help maintain the beauty and character of the Flathead for the future. As we look toward that legacy, we didn’t have to think twice on agreeing to put Flathead Land Trust in our will. We encourage you to think about this way of being a steward of a very special place.”
~Milt and B.J. Carlson
You can ensure your lifelong values and love for the Flathead will be part of your personal legacy by making a gift to Flathead Land Trust that will create a lasting legacy.
Often referred to as “planned gifts,” these opportunities allow you to honor your lifelong values and aspirations while planning for your own future as well as that of your loved ones. By making a legacy gift to Flathead Land Trust, you will join other visionary donors that are helping to secure the future as a member of the Land & Water Legacy Society.
Here are several planned gift options:
- Naming Flathead Land Trust in your will or living trust. Learn more!
- Designating Flathead Land Trust as a beneficiary of your IRA or Pension Plan. Learn more!
- Designating Flathead Land Trust as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy. Learn more!
- IRA Rollover — Making a tax-free distribution from your IRA. Learn more!
- Making a gift to Flathead Land Trust’s permanent endowment fund. Learn more!
- Making a gift to the Land Protection Assistance Fund. Learn more!
For more information or to discuss your legacy gift plans with FLT, contact Paul Travis at 406-752-8293 or [email protected].