Thank you to all of our supporters, members and business members!
Flathead Land Trust members make our conservation work happen. As a local land trust, we depend on support from people like you – those who share our appreciation for the incredible natural values of the Flathead Valley and want to preserve our “Flathead” way of life for future generations.
Join us to help in our efforts ⇒
All Flathead Land Trust members and supporters receive:
- Subscription to our bi-annual newsletter ViewPoints.
- Informative email updates and news with our monthly E-News.
- Invitations to special events, field trips, and land trust activities.
- A Proud to Support Flathead Land Trust static-cling decal.
- An insider’s scoop on our work and the satisfaction of knowing you are protecting our spectacular land and water legacy in the Flathead forever.
Thank You To Our Major Foundation and Grant Supporters:
- AGL Foundation
- The Applied Materials Foundation
- The Bibler Foundation
- Cadeau Foundation
- The Cinnabar Foundation
- Flathead Beacon Foundation
- Intermountain West Joint Venture
- Land Trust Alliance
- LOR Foundation
- Montana Fish and Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Montana’s Outdoor Legacy Foundation
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA)
- The Sustainability Fund of the Flathead Community Foundation
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service Agricultural Conservation Easement Program
- Whitefish Community Foundation
Business Memberships & Corporate Sponsors
Great things happen with great partners. Because we’re an organization that serves the entire Flathead Valley, we are pleased to have support from diverse businesses throughout the area. Businesses that become Flathead Land Trust members share a common vision – preserving the health and beauty of Flathead Valley for their employees, their families and their community. They also receive excellent exposure to our individual members, as we showcase business membership in our newsletters, on this website, and at special events.
Help us thank our Flathead Land Trust Business Members and Corporate Sponsors who have given $250 or more in donations or in-kind services.
- Alba Capital Management
- Backslope Brewing
- Bruce Boody, Landscape Architect, Inc.
- Corwin Environmental Consultants
- Eisinger Auto Group
- Fidelity National Title
- First Interstate Bank
- First Montana Bank
- Five Star Rentals and Property Management
- Flathead Lake Brewing Co.
- Flathead Lake Lodge
- Freshwater Map
- Glacier Distilling Co.
- Glacier Guides Montana Raft Co.
- Glacier Park Boat Co.
- Gandy Dancer Gourmet Pepper
- Johnson Law Firm
- Insty Prints
- Insured Titles
- James Corwin Fine Art
- Kalispell Brewing Co.
- Landscape Architect, Inc.
- Law Office of Diane Conradi
- LC Staffing
- Lower Valley Farm
- Montana Academy
- Moose’s Saloon
- Moore, Cockrell, Goicoechea & Johnson, P.C.
- North Country Builders
- Ogle, Worm and Travis, PLLP
- Polebridge Mercantile
- River Bend Metalworks
- Rocky Mountain Outfitter
- Snappy Sport Senter
- Snowghost Design, Inc.
- Sportsman and Ski Haus
- Swan Mountain Outfitters
- Tamarack Brewing Co.
- Three Rivers Bank
- Valerie McIntyre Photography
- Western Stone
- Whitefish Stage Organic Farm
- Whitefish Theatre Co.
- The ZaneRay Group