Year-End Giving Challenge
Make a Bigger Difference for Conservation this year! Give now through December 31 and make your gift count even more with our Year-End Matching Gift Challenge.
Help us raise $20,000 so that we can receive a generous matching challenge gift from The Sustainability Fund and other donors before the end of the year and you’ll double your gift for conservation!
As we look forward to 2020, we’re setting our sights on some very big conservation objectives and we need your help to get there. Here’s what your year-end gift will help us do:
- Complete the 155 acre Flathead River Conservation project by summer, 2020.
- Continue our partnership with Whitefish Legacy Partners to conserve and connect land important for wildlife and recreation near Whitefish.
- Create new public access around Flathead Lake.
- Work with the Flathead River to Lake Initiative to continue conserving land along the main stem of the Flathead River for wildlife, family farms, and water quality.
- Increase our efforts to protect prime bird habitat and wetlands in the Flathead, as well as critical land along our rivers, streams and lakes.
- Provide bird educational programs for local 7th graders at the West Valley Wetlands Bird Viewing Area.
- Sustain our ability to steward 61 conservation easements (over 11,437 acres) and ensure protection of these vital lands throughout Northwest Montana.
Or, by mailing a check to: PO Box 1913, Kalispell, MT 59903.
Thank You and Happy Holidays!
P.S. – Looking for that perfect “holiday gift” for someone who has it all? Want to give something that has real meaning and lasts forever? Consider a Flathead Land Trust Gift Membership this year. Just complete your donor details on the web page and note that you are making a gift membership by providing the recipients name and mailing address. We’ll send them an FLT decal and a letter that says a gift membership was given to them from you. You’ll get the tax deduction and the satisfaction that your gift will keep on giving.